Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday of May to honour the spirit of motherhood. This day cherishes the soul of every family, by acknowledging her for her immense contribution in not just building the family, but the nation too. To celebrate this special occasion, MyGov invites it’s users to show their gratitude towards every Mother by designing e-Greeting cards.
The last date of submission is 4th May, 11:00 am.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
3. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 7th May, 2016 – 20th May, 2016, top 3 designs will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
4. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
5. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however MyGov and e-Greetings portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.