Let’s welcome this New Year with open arms and with a cheerful heart. Ring in the promise of a New Year, of a new beginning with novel resolutions, fresh hope with your creativity by designing e-Greetings.
The top 3 designs will be awarded a cash prize as under:
1. First Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
2. Second Prize – Rs. 7,500/-
3. Third Prize – Rs. 5,000/-
Last date of submission is 30th December, 2015, 11:00am.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
3. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 2nd January, 2016 – 16th January, 2016, top 3 designs for each of the 4 categories will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
4. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
5. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however MyGov and e-Greetings portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.