Department of Land Resources (DoLR) invited all Resident Indians to participate in three separate Contests on MyGov to
1. Design a Logo, Give Name and Tagline for the Integrated Watershed Management Programme (IWMP)
2. Design a Logo and coin a Tagline for “e-Dharti” – National Land Records Modernization Programme (NRLMP), and
3. Design a Logo and giving Tagline for Neeranchal – World Bank Assisted National Watershed Management Project.
The entries for the competition were received till 10th October 2014.
The Department has completed the evaluation of entries for Integrated Watershed Management Programme and selected three separate winners for logo, name and tagline for IWMP. Besides these winners, the Department has selected five separate entries for consolation prizes.
The three winners are as follows:
1. Selected Entry for Logo Only for IWMP is of Mr Krishendu Mukherjee, (Kolkata, West Bengal)
2. Selected Entry for Tagline Only for IWMP is of Mr Siddhartha Madhavareddy, (Hyderabad, Telangana)
3. Selected Entry for Name Only for IWMP is of Mr Sumonto Guha; (Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh)
In addition, consolation prizes are being awarded to
1. Ms Aditi Gupta
2. Mr Kalpesh Uppin
3. Mr Mayank Nema
4. Ms Purnima Anand
5. Ms Barkha Dattani
Hon’ble Minister of Rural Development Shri Birender Singh launched the Logo, Name and Tagline of IWMP during the function ‘Abhinav – Transforming Lives through Watershed Development’ held on 19th February 2015 at Scope Complex New Delhi. IWMP will now be known as “Jal Sadhana” with the tagline “Conserve water, Conserve life”.
MyGov congratulates all the winners of the contest!
The results for contest for Logo and tagline for National Watershed Management Program- Neeranchal and the contest for National Land Records Modernization Program (NLRMP) will be announced soon.