In response to Hon’ble Prime Minister’s clarion call for a clean India under the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan’, Indian Railways has decided to go in for a public competition for Waterless Odorless toilets in trains. The central idea of this competition is to develop such a design which shall not have foul smell and use no water for operation and maintenance.
• Evaluation of valid entries by a Jury of distinguished experts from Railways, Industry and Academia/Research field.
• Five (5) entries, found worth considering for getting more details, shall be shortlisted for final selection.
• The shortlisted Designers would be invited to make a presentation to the Jury.
• Entries received after the stipulated time shall not be considered for competition.
• The entries should be marked in the subject line as “ENTRY FOR COMPETITION FOR WATERLESS ODOURLESS TOILETS”.
Submission to be mailed to: email@example.com (link sends e-mail) or submitted on: www.mygov.in
Last Date of Submission: 31st December, 2015, 1700 hours
First Prize: Rs. 3 Lakh
Second Prize: Rs. 1.5 Lakh
3 consolation prizes: Rs. 25000/ each
For Technical details and guidelines for entry proposals visit our website www.rdso.indianrailways.gov.in
Click here for Terms and Conditions.